Eduardo shoots Mark


I had artist Eduardo Calderón over to my studio last night shooting a Mark Fuller painting I own titled - In the Mouth a Desert -. The image is for an upcoming Seattle Art Museum catalog for Betty Bowen Award recipients. I've known of Eduardo's work for sometime and it was nice to have this opportunity to meet finally. His photography is sublime, real, and patient, something that I can and have always gravitated towards in both what I do, and what I enjoy looking at. He had tales of Linda Farris, who once was my gallery dealer here in Seattle. The stories were both fun to hear, and true to the thing I loved about her. She is thoroughly missed here in Seattle. I'm glad to have met Eduardo finally, and I look forward to more exchanges with him and to now know him a little better.



Machu Picchu - Eduardo Calderón - photograph, 2002

Comments