Empire State of Mind


Seeing in Manhattan is always an understatement, it's what happens the second you step out of a place like Penn Station and take in what is going on around you, vertically, horizontally, and physically. Every sensation takes on a heightened state of alert, and in my personal case, gets my batteries re-charged. Art, food, architecture, style; it really does begin and end here, this is New York City, the Sun and the Universe for you to take, or be swallowed into, sometimes all of this at once, for what feels like forever.

NYC

.

Comments

Chris Rywalt said…
Harold, man, I love that photo you took of the Empire State Building. Fantastic!

How long are you here for?
Joey Veltkamp said…
Hey buddy! I have been listening to this song non-stop this past week dreaming of NYC - guess you're living my dream! Miss you - drinks when you're back. :)