Woodside/Braseth


Woodside Braseth Gallery Home

A Spring Salon:
Our 49th Anniversary Group Exhibition

April 16th, 2010
Until May 1st, 2010


[cont'd]

I'm fortunate to now have representation here in my home town of Seattle. Fantastic space, people and liberty to do the work I love doing and now get to show in town! Swing by the gallery this month if you are in Seattle, lots of new works from myself and the galleries artists.


map

map

ADDRESS: 2101 NINTH AVE SEATTLE, WA 98121
PHONE: 206.622.7243
EMAIL: info@woodsidebrasethgallery.com
FAX: 206.622.1051
HOURS: Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am-6:00pm

Comments

Kay said…
so very nice for you..good luck on the open house
karen ganz said…
congrats harold! just saw this..the images look great and i'll check it out in person next,,,
k ganz
Tim McFarlane said…
Congratulations, Harold! I hope that the show goes well.