Berlin Ist Gut


Starting to settle in at Takt here in Berlin Germany for the next three months, studio is a lot lot smaller than my old Ballard location, colder, and at night, a metal music club is below my floor, so I'm in for a tour of flavors. Met one of the other artists today from Brazil Mariana Coan. We chatted about the arts, the world and the differences in being Brazilian and being American over hamburgers at a Havana influenced bar, right here in the heart of Fredrichshain. Received one of the packages I mailed to myself today with a exploded bottle of paint inside, made for a interesting morning. Cleaning a pint of paint off of the rest of the supplies took up most of my morning. Oddly it actually put a smile on my face...



.

Comments

Tim McFarlane said…
Glad to know that you made it there ok. Sorry to hear about your burst paint, but I guess it's the first of many stories.
thanks Tim, yeah, I expect since I have three packages to arrive, more fun awaits...
This looks already settled...